!! Attention: due to the current situation no personal counseling are possible. However, we can still be contacted by e-mail and can arrange a telephone, video or chat counseling.
We work with an approach based on eye-level support. We ourselves are Black LGBT*I*Q and LGBT*I*Q of Color and are affected by different forms of discrimination. Through our psychosocial counseling services, we seek to support and empower people who go through similar experiences. We work anonymously, in solidarity and confidentiality. We try to offer assistance on self-help. We offer a space where people can feel heard, understood and strengthened.
We support in a partisan way, in solidarity, and confidentiality. If necessary, we provide non-German speaking or multilingual doctors, therapists and lawyers. We offer as much guidance as we can.
We offer psychological counseling for people who, for whatever reason, don’t have quick access to therapy (Dates only by appointment – please contact us at email@example.com).
Who are we here for?
- LGBT*I*Q (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans *, Inter *, Queer)
- People with a history of immigration
- LGBT*I*Q refugees
- People of Color and Black people
- People affected by multiple discrimination because of a disability, age, religion or belief, social background, etc.
- (Chosen) Family Members and Friends from immigrants, Black and/or of Color LGBT*I*Q’s
- Professionals, multipliers (including education, health, anti-discrimination, social work …)
We give advice in different languages. The following languages are currently offered in our team: Urdu, Punjabi, Turkish, Hebrew, Farsi, Deutsch, English.
If required, we can also provide interpreters for DGS (German Sign Language), Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Georgian and Russian.