GLADT is an organization of Black, Indigenous, PoC lesbians, gays, bisexuals, Trans*, Inter* and/or queers in Berlin. We are involved in multiple levels against racism, sexism, trans*- and homophobia, ableism, and other forms of discrimination
The Project “TreffPunkt” is for a people who are discriminated against their gender identity/sexual orientation as well as their race, (social)origin, age, religion or belief, disability or other characteristics.
We offer a counselling sessions for BIPOC LGBT*I*Q+ people, as well as those with a migration history, refugees, but also other people who are affected by intersecting discrimination. Among other things, there is:
- PsychoSocial counseling, support, and assistance (for LGBT*I*Q+, parents of LGBT*I*Q+, assistance in completing forms, etc.). Topics can include, but are not limited to: discrimination, coming out, residency, partnership, health)
- Group and event offers (film and discussion evenings, game evenings, etc.);
- Educational Work and workshops.
- Awareness work within queer scenes and non-queer immigrant or BIPoC communities;
- Press, networking and public relations (press releases, public events).
The counselling and event offers are anonymous and free.
Project is Funded by Landesstelle für Gleichbehandlung – gegen Diskriminierung